Aichi University is a private in Aichi Prefecture, Japan. Its campuses are located in Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Toyohashi and Higashi-ku, Nagoya. The university’s predecessor was founded by Konoe Atsumaro as an overseas Japanese institution of higher education in the Hong Qiao (District of Shanghai in 1901, and was chartered as Toa Dobunshoin University in 1939. The school produced numerous leaders who took part in China’s modernization process in the early 20th century, with financial and intellectual support from Japan.
At the end of World War II, the university faced closure. Its spiritual successor, Aichi University, was established by staff and students who had previously been based at the university and other overseas Japanese institutions in Toyohashi, Japan in 1946.
High chances of enrollment.
When applying to top universities abroad, you are competing with the most talented applicants from different countries. According to statistics, less than 10% of applicants withstand the competition. Their success is based on an ideally prepared package of application documents, according to which the admissions committee considers the enrollment or invitation for an interview. We know how a successful package of documents looks like, so our clients have a much higher chance of admission. All Uni Page specialists have more than 100 successful enrollments in international universities.
We save your time
Unipage is an official representative of many educational institutions abroad. We also use reliable and proven methods of searching for academic programs as well as apply successful admission strategies, so our clients do not waste their time searching for retrieval of information and avoid taking unnecessary steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can concentrate on preparing for exams and improving your proficiency in foreign language.
We save your money
We are able to offer you the most qualified education even at the restrained budget. We develop the enrollment and training strategy that will help you to significantly save the total cost of education. Addressing to us, you have the highest chances to obtain additional funding sources: grants or scholarships. Entering a university is an important and crucial step in the life of everyone. Let the professionals assist you at every stage of admission. We will:
- consult regarding education abroad;
- choose a university and an academic program;
- prepare and edit the set of application documents;
- send an application to the university;
- submit documents for scholarships;
- Assist in applying for a student visa.
- Faculty of Law (Department of Law)
- Faculty of Economics (Department of Economics)
- Faculty of Business Administration (Department of Business Administration; Department of Accounting and Finance)
- Faculty of Modern Chinese Studies (Department of Modern Chinese Studies)
- Faculty of International Communication (Department of English Studies; Department of Comparative Culture)
- Faculty of Letters (Department of Humanities and Sociology)
- Faculty of Regional Policy (Department of Regional Policy)
- Department of Law
- Department of Economics
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Chinese Studies
- Department of International Communication
- Department of Humanities
- Graduate School of Law
- Institute of International Affairs
- Managerial Research Institute
- Comprehensive Chinese-Japanese Dictionary Editorial Center
- International Center for Chinese Studies
- Community Research Institute
- Research Institute of Industry in Chubu District
- Toa Dobunshoin University Memorial Center
- San-En-Nanshin Center for Regional Cooperation
Student life at Aichi University
The Nagoya Campus comprises three buildings the Main Building (research building), the Lecture Building, and the Welfare Building and the Global Convention Hall. With an efficient layout of all functions necessary for education, research, and extracurricular activities, the campus allows for a smooth transition between classrooms. There are many free spaces suitable for voluntary and self-motivated learning on the campus, including discussion rooms in the library and the Learning Commons. In these facilities, students can do research for a seminar or write a report using a borrowed PC, making effective use of their spare time between classes. Thus, the campus offers a greatly enriched learning environment. The Sky Lounge, newly furnished on the 20th floor of the Main Building, which commands a panoramic view of Nagoya Station on the northern side and the Kanayama area and the Nakagawa Canal to the south, serves as a common space for free communication among students and faculty members. The Main Building (research building) is also equipped with “Ecovoid,” an effective natural-air ventilation system using the prevailing winds, realizing an environmentally friendly campus.