University of New South Wales – UNSW Law
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. UNSW is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’, UNSW has the highest median ATAR and Established in 1949, it is ranked 4th in Australia, currently 14th in the world.
University of New South Wales Law Popular Programs
University of New South Wales offers law degree in Undergraduate, Juris Doctor and Postgraduate study programs. Among the top law schools in Australia offers following Law programs.
Undergraduate Dual Law Degree Programs
The UNSW, undergraduate students study law as part of a double degree. It means that students will have degree of Bachelor of Laws alongside another non-law degree such as Arts, Commerce or Science and graduate with two degrees. The UNSW Bachelor of Laws (LLB) is ideal for high school leavers, and can open the door to countless opportunities, both inside and outside the legal profession, from commercial practice to working in a community legal center, to running a start-up or working for an international organization.
Dual Law Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Laws 5 years
- Bachelor of Art Theory / Bachelor of Laws 5 years
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws 5 years
- Bachelor of Arts & Business / Bachelor of Laws 6 years
- Bachelor of City Planning (Honors) / Bachelor of Laws 7 years
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws 5 years
Related Read: Top Law Schools in Washington DC USA